I’m presenly pursuing my 7th degree at ABU, Dino Melaye reacts to claim that he didn’t graduate

1 0

Kogi state senator Dino Melaye has taken to social media to rubbish claims by Sahara Reporters that he did not graduate from Ahmadu Bell University (ABU).

According to the controversial senator, No blackmail, lies ,intimidation, harassment, name calling will detract his attension from speaking the truth at all times.

In a tweet on Monday, March 20, Melaye said Sahara Reporters should sue him and ABU if it is true he did not graduate.

Read his tweets below:

He also wrote on his Facebookmk page:

‘Sahara Reporters have promoted their stupidity and hate to an advertisement level. One will imagine how you did not graduate from a university and still be able to run masters in the same school. I am presently a student of ABU running my 3rd degree programme in the same university and 7th degree in whole. No amount of blackmail,lies,intimidation,harassment,name calling will detract my attension from speaking the truth at all times. I have conquered fear. I fear no soul,I only respect souls. Fake documents paraded by Sowore only exhibit the desperation of his pay masters. I ready for una. God pass man’

NAIJ.com recalls that reports emerged on Sunday, March 19 that Melaye never graduated from the department of geography at Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) in Zaria.

According to the report, the DSS was alerted over this but the security agency reportedly covered it up and allowed the man blossom.

It was reported that although Melaye attended the university. He did not graduate as claimed due to the fact that he failed.

READ ALSO:   Dino Melaye Didn’t Graduate From ABU, Bribed Lecturers For Certificate - SaharaReporters

According to a copy of his second semester result in 1998/1999 session, he failed GENS 201, GEOG 307 (Long Field Trip Course), GEOG 404, GEOG 411 and GEOG 426

Think it is important? Share with your friends!

Related Post