NNNNigeria is it a Ponzi scheme? You saw it on the social media and apparently have thought about joining NNN Nigeria. Is it worth it? Nigerians work hard to earn their money. It`s natural that they seek more possibilities to provide to their families. Therefore, some of Nigerians are thinking about investing money into various projects. Unfortunately, some of these projects might be just Ponzi Schemes in Nigeria. Is NNN Nigeria real or just a tool to steal your money? Time to find out!
Is NNN Nigeria real or scam?
What is NNN in Nigeria?
The official name of the project is the NNN Federal Republic of Nigeria. It has the official website: www.nnn-office.com. NNNNigeria is an online gifting community that operates in a way similar to the MMM. There is not much information about owners of NNN Nigeria scam. Some data shows that the official domain was created in August and the project started in November. It`s interesting that NNN Nigeria launched shortly after the MMM scheme blocking.
According to the official explanations from NNN official website, the website was created for people who seek financial help from others. Members of the community participate in the scheme by their own choice. The more they give to the community the more they receive from the community.
NNN in Nigeria – How it works?
If you want to become a participant of one of the latest Ponzi Scheme, then you just need to enter their official website and register there. When you`ve registered, you get your personal NNN office Nigeria. In this office you can choose between two options:
- Provide help (PH). It`s your first choice, without giving some of your funds you can`t ask for help.
- Get Help (GH). Remember, you can`t ask for help if you`ve not provided help.
The NNN Office Nigeria is similar to MMM office. They are almost identical. Therefore, think twice about joining the NNN Ponzi Scheme. This platform claims that you get your money back with 35% of profit in three weeks.
Why is NNN one of the Ponzi schemes in Nigeria?
NNN is a complete copy of MMM. They act in the same manner as MMM and promise almost the same benefits. It`s a classic Ponzi scheme where old members get their money from new members. This project will continue until the amount of money from new members are not sufficient to pay money to the old members. It`s a focal point where the NNNNigeria Ponzi Scheme will start collapsing.
Ponzi Scheme gets its name from an Italian Businessman Charles Ponzi. He created “The Security Exchange Company,” which promised returns of the member funds in 90 days. He was a millionaire, many people in the USA trusted their money to this man. The idea was simple enough – to pay to old investors from funds brought in by the new investors. It`s true that few first waves investors got profit from their money, but the newbies to the scheme lost everything.
What do you lose and get from NNN Nigeria?
You might get:
- 35% of the profit from the sum you invested into NNNNigeria.
- Referring people can supply you with good referral bonuses.
- You can leave the NNN Nigeria any time!
You might lose:
- If the founders of the scheme decide to close up the website – you will not be able to get your money back. They have no legal representatives in the country and no physical address. They have only a website!
- Ponzi Schemes are fraudulent. NNNNigeria is an identical copy of MMM Nigeria. Where do they get for you 35% of profit? The only answer is new members and new money investments. They do not buy a business to support their claims. All that they can to support huge 35% of profit is to get money from new members and pay back to you.
- The NNN Nigeria scheme has not dead yet. Nevertheless, the system works up until the amount of money from help providers enough to pay to the people who seek help.
- The system of NNN is not designed for lasting long. Therefore, its life is limited as it totally depends on from the new funds.
NNN in Nigeria Summary
When you register to the system, you will get your NNN office Nigeria. After that, you will be directed to pay money into the NNN Nigeria account. You should understand that you have limited time to pay your money or you will be kicked out of the system.
The interesting part of the scheme is that you do not know to whom you pay the money. You receive just a telephone number with no additional data. Therefore, you can pay to the founder of the scheme. It can be a simple fraud. The NNNNigeria copies the scheme of one of the latest Ponzi Scheme in Nigeria – MMM Global. When the system crashes, who will return your money. Even if you manage to contact the operators – you will be only asked to invest more money to return your money. How can the NNNNigeria explain that the system crash? Their only excuse would be that you lose money because of people who do not believe the common cause and sabotage the work of the system. Therefore, if you want to get your money back – do not be like the disbelievers and invest more money!
Is NNN Nigeria Real?
Unfortunately, NNNNigeria is a classical Ponzi scheme. There are few reasons why NNN Nigeria is a Ponzi Scheme:
- NNN Nigeria copies everything from the MMM Global. They are almost identical. NNN promises almost the same benefits as MMM Global. It should be reminded that members of MMM Global lost millions in Naira and even asked the Government to help them to return the money.
- NNNNigeria gives you 35% plus to your investments. However, they don`t explain where they get the money to support this 35 % in such a short time to all members.
- When the amount of money from new investors becomes insufficient to pay old ones, the scheme will collapse.
Think it is important? Share with your friends!