Born Wande Ojosipe on the 18th of October 1985. The 22 year old Wande is the 1st child in a family of 2 children. Wande like most great musicians started singing in the teenage choir at his church.
He got his break in the Nigerian entertainment industry as a dancer. He continued improving his vocal skills and got signed to Don jazzy’s Mo’ Hits records in 2006. He featured on D’banj’s Rundown/Funk You up album on singles like “Loke”, “Tonosibe” and “Why Me”. Being signed to Mo’ Hits records he is also a member of the Mo’ Hits allstars, and played a major role in the recently released CV (Curriculum vitae) Album.
His first single of the CV album “Ololufe” has been described as the greatest love song ever written by a Nigerian. Wande Coal has also recorded tracks with other Nigerian artist including Ikechukwu, Naeto-C, Sid, D’Prince and P-Lola. He has been dubbed the town crier because of his performance where he announces the entrance of D’banj singing D koko. Apart from being a talented singer Wande Coal is also a brilliant performer as can be seen at his numerous performances, which include:
* Thisday music festival 2006 and 2007 with Jay-Z, Beyonce, Busta Rhymes, Snoop Dogg, Missy Elliot, Ciara, P-Diddy, Neyo, Rhianna, Shakira, John Legend and many more
* History of love concert 2007 with 112, Kenny latimore, Chantey Moore and Donnel Jones
* Ghana music awards 2007 Accra
* Channel O spirit of Africa awards 2007
* Nigerian Reunion US 2007
* Calabar carnival 2007
* Star Mega Jam 2007 with T-pain and Kanye West
Wande coal is definitely the future of African RnB, so keep an eye out or you might just miss the rise of a true superstar.
Label: Mohits Records
* Oh No
Rap Lion, Iyalode is the Rising Star to watch out for in 2016, as Etisalat crowned her the winner of Rap Battle organized by the
Most Watched VideosView all posts
- The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra has asked the Federal High Court to squash all charges against him - Nnamdi Kanu said the
- An NGO has claimed that about 2,000 igbo youths have been killed by the Nigerian army - The group claimed the killings were done under
A man who deeply loves his woman. I hope their marriage lasts forever!
Nigerian military troops have arrested four Boko Haram terrorists who were on the run away from authorities. "Following the dislodgement and subsequent occupation of Boko Haram
- As Nigerians head into 2017 with a level of uncertainty over the state of the economy, a major battle is brewing - The crisis which
- Former Nigerian vice-president, Atiku Abubakar has described the defeat of Boko Haram as the best Christmas present to Nigeria - The former vice-president commended the
Most Read NewsView all posts
High-flying Clermont suffered a blow Tuesday with news that All Black full-back Isaia Toeava will be out for up to four months with an injured
Gov. Simon Lalong of Plateau, has called on the Federal Ministry of Transportation and Aviation to consider construction of railway from Abuja to Jos to
Abuja – The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, has called on Nigerians to aggressively engage in agriculture to end poverty and reduce unemployment in
•Maps out strategies for second term•Other political parties rev their political machines By Peter Okutu ABAKALIKI-THERE are indications that the battle for 2019 elections has kicked off
- Nigerian legislators voted in favour of offering asylum to President Yahya Jammeh of Gambia when he leaves office - The legislators believe the offer to
Most Watched Movies
Pikin ( Regina Daniels ) was born in ghetto and in a family of criminals then her father and brother was killed and her life
This highly comical movie encapsulates a very gripping family drama laced with a beautiful suspense.In this movie,an enormous family complication has interestingly found its way
Latest 2016 Nigerian Nollywood Full Movies is about a cheating husband who has taken his wife as a punching bag for morning exercise because she
Nollywood movie starring :Jibola Dabo, Angela Okorie, Emma Blaq, Lilian Madu, Prince Christopher
Cha Cha Eke as known spent her money to marry a musician she thought has a great future only to realise on his death and