The Benue Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps says it has arrested a woman who allegedly stole a pastor’s car.
Its commandant, Mr. Shuaib Jubril, told the News Agency of Nigeria in Makurdi on Wednesday that the clergy man was travelling from Taraba State to Makurdi when he lost the car to the woman.
“The pastor was on his way to Makurdi when the woman took the vehicle; we have already handed the suspect to the police for prosecution,” he said.
Jubril however refused to give the name of the suspect and the circumstances of the crime. (NAN)
Sowa drops debut project in this mixtape titled 'Road to Balmain'. Sowa is on a mission in this tape, confident his delivery will take him to
In France French school shooting injures several people Several people were injured in a shooting Thursday at a high school in the southern French town of
Good morning! Here are the plays everybody will be talking about on Thursday: The Kawhi Leonard dunk. It's not like Kawhi to make emphatic statements, but
Most Watched VideosView all posts
- A high court in Johannesburg has sentenced a 33 year old Nigerian man to prison - He accused of human trafficking and prostitution - He was
- Lai Mohammed says fake news phenomenon is a situation where someone or some persons will fabricate stories capable of setting one group or religion
Ministry of foreign affairs accuses Amnesty International of being one-sided in report indicting army
- Nigeria ministry of foreign affairs refused the report of Amnesty international indicting the Nigerian army - The ministry described the report as one-sided and not
A large group of women were out to march in Lagos on International Women Day (IWD) and NAIJ.com reporter took the opportunity to question some
- Nigeria army has reportedly claimed to have killed eighteen Boko Haram terrorists - The killing occurred at a village in Gujba local government area of
- The Nigerian Senate is currently at the receiving end of criticisms from Nigerians - This is due to a Senate delegation’s visit to South Africa -
Most Read NewsView all posts
A parcel bomb has exploded in the face of a worker at the International Monetary Fund’s Paris office on Thursday. A female IMF secretary suffered head and
The comptroller general of Customs, Hameed Ali today told the Senate that there’s no law compelling him to wear uniform. The Senate had summoned on Tuesday,
If you’re planning a dirty weekend away with bae, then you need to research the laws of whichever country you are going to, in order to
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau argued in a recent interview that the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) has been positive for jobs on both
Justice Muslim Hassan of the Federal High Court in Lagos has withdrawn himself from further presiding over the alleged N4.9bn fraud charge pressed against a
Ibrahim Magu's rejection by the senate on Wednesday March 15, has generated an uproar among Nigerians. The senate says he was rejected as the Chairman of
Most Watched Movies
Nigerian movies. Nigerian movies are known to be the best of Nigerian movies and this is one of the Nigerian movies you would love. This Nigerian
A king is under pressure from the ruling council of the land to produce a male heir. He succeeds in meeting their demands only for
When the foundation of a home is characterised by chaos, home is no more haven, commotion is inevitable - the children are 'oppressed.